Adidas adipower Weightlifting 2 GZ5953
- The revolutionary weightlifting shoe originally developed for the London Olympic Games continues its evolution, as the new Men’s AdiPower II from Adidas introduces an updated design that finds performance improvement through simplicity
The revolutionary weightlifting shoe originally developed for the London Olympic Games continues its evolution, as the new Men’s AdiPower 2 from Adidas introduces an updated design that finds performance improvement through simplicity.
The AdiPower 2 weightlifting shoe features a “regular fit” suited to almost any foot; a specifically configured heel height of 20.1mm (optimized for Oly snatch and clean & jerk movements); and a strap & laces closing system for a truly locked-down midfoot. As has always been the case, dependable support, stability, and unique comfort are essential to this design, and are now assisted by an updated TPU midsole, reinforced heel and forefoot, padded rearfoot, and a strong woven upper material that’s both breathable and glove-like in fit.
The precision-built, load-bearing design of the AdiPower 2 is geared around providing a strong foundation for any workout—up to the standards of serious lifters at the highest levels of competition.
- Men’s Weightlifting Shoe
- Heel Height: 20.1mm lift
- Regular Fit: For universal feet
- Strap and Laces lockdown closure
- Strong Structured Woven Upper
- Reinforced inner forefoot and heel; padded rearfoot
- Strong TPU midsole
- Rubber Outsole
- Size Options: See Dropdown Menu
The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular, Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).